Kaminari’s Standard Returns Policy
If you receive a product that is incorrect, damaged or inferior, please contact us immediately so that we can begin the returns process. For all returns, you must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Getting Credit for Returned Items
When you send back an item, you have two choices for getting credit, assuming you properly followed all guidelines for returns:
- Store credit in full for the product, not including shipping charges.
- Refund, by company check, minus a 25% restocking fee, not including shipping charges.
- Used,drilled,modified or painted items may not be returned under any circumstances. Parts MUST be pre fitted before painting.
- We are not responsible for items damaged by improper use or installation.
- All products must be received by our Returns Processing Center within 10 business days of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or they may be refused.
- All items must be returned with original packaging and materials and be in perfect, new condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You are responsible for insuring returns.
- Products returned that were purchased during a free shipping promotion are subject to having regular shipping charged deducted from any refund.
- Any deviation from the return process outlined above will result in delay or refusal of your refund and an additional restocking fee up to 30%.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee at our discretion.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving product.
- Shipping Charges are based on quotes. You are responsible for the difference upon delivery should there be additional charges from the carrier. These additional charges are due upon receipt-Freight Collect.